Easy teleprompter script scrolling app with optional reflection for use with mirrors and a high contrast invert mode for automatically converting black-on-white content to white-on-black.
Any web page can be used as your teleprompter script including images/etc. Images will be reversed along with text in mirror mode.
Click the play button at the bottom to start the scroll, then tap anywhere on the screen to stop it.
Easily adjust the scroll rate, re-load new scripts or toggle on/off the mirror and invert modes using the menu.
Can also be used as an auto-scrolling web text reader
** Please email with questions or problems **
Mark up your photos with comments and drawings then save or share the result via email/facebook/etc. Quick and easy touch based drawing and text on top of your photos. See screenshots for examples.
A simple, uncluttered full screen battery level live wallpaper. Colors are fully configurable.
Won’t kill your battery while it’s running – very lightweight while still giving you the info at a glance
Turn your android into a greenscreen studio (aka chroma-key effect)
Use any solid colored background (doesn’t have to be green), snap a photo and this will remove the screen color and replace it with a cool background.
– Includes over 50 backgrounds including beautiful landscapes, textures and fun shapes. You can also select any image on your phone to use as a background
– Built in eyedropper to click on part of the photo to set the background to any color (in case you don’t have your own greenscreen…)
– Use the menu button to save the finished image or share to email/facebook/etc
– Best results will be achieved with even colored background and lighting
– Use the threshold button (in the menu) to adjust how much of the background is removed
Getting a bitmap from a view is very easy in Android (as long as it has already been laid out on the screen):
Bitmap bitmap = Bitmap.createBitmap(view.getWidth(), view.getHeight(), Bitmap.Config.ARGB_8888);
Canvas canvas = new Canvas(bitmap);
Then you can easily save it to the gallery or email/fb/whatever:
File file = new File(Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().getAbsolutePath() + "/mydirectory/myfilename.png");
FileOutputStream fio = new FileOutputStream(file, false);
bitmap.compress(CompressFormat.PNG, 100, fio);
Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
intent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "my subject");
A time-motion study tool with measurement, result analysis graphs, and export tools.
Time-motion studies are an efficiency technique where the specific steps making up a task are measured individually, to help identify where the most time is being spent and the best opportunities to improve productivity. Motions may be as fine-grained as individual hand movements (lift tool, move tool to desk, lift work piece) or complete tasks (assemble unit, place in container, wrap for shipping) depending on the goals of your study. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_and_motion_study
Example use cases:
– Check where the most time is spent during product assembly to help design more efficient work areas
– Compare the performance of different workers, tools or methods
– Detail the time spent on tasks to help prepare cost estimates
– Share graphs via email/facebook/etc and export CSV files to load into Excel
– Define multiple studies with different motion lists
– Create as many tasks/motions as you like in each study
– Easy single tap to switch between different motions during measurement
– Toggle between measuring one motion at a time, or multiple concurrent motions
– Create your study using the menu on the Studies screen
– Tap the study name from the list to get to the measurement screen
– Define your motions using “Edit Motions” from the menu on the measurement screen
– Duplicate, rename or delete a study by pressing and holding the study name from the Studies screen
– To share your results in a CSV file to import into Excel, use “Share” from the measurement screen menu
– To share graphs, pull up the report from Measurements -> Analyze Results -> (report name), and use “Share” from the menu
– Go into system preferences (Studies -> Menu -> Preferences) to toggle between tracking one or multiple motions at a time
– To remove a bad result, pull up the result list (Measurements -> Menu -> View Results) and press and hold the result item